- Mercedes-Benz fashion week Stockholm, Milano, Paris and New York.
- Modelling assignments among others: Kenzo, Ralph Lauren, Jean-Paul Gaultier, H&M, Brioni and Acne Studios.
- Shows among others: Tiger of Sweden, Acne Studios, Corneliani, Oscar Jacobson, Joseph Abboud, Hope, Sand, Andrea Pompilio and editorials in Vogue, GQ, Café, Bon, King and Elle.
- Times Square billboard, New York, H&M Christmas Campaign 2015.
- The first black model to front the exclusive Rolls-Royce 2016 brand in the campaign “The Future is Here”. The choice came down to Roger Dupé and the successful actor Idris Elba.
- Appointed as one of the most powerful people in Swedish men’s fashion 2019 by King Magazine.
- Appointed as one of Sweden’s best dressed man 2018 by Café Magazine.
- Rogér Dupé and Mantas Armalis | Björn Borg F/W 2015.16 – YouTube
- NLY MAN (Roger Dupe-Varberg) // Vers 1 on Vimeo
- The visionary Rolls-Royce 103EX. Journey into the future of luxury.
- Le Management – Stockholm, Copenhagen, Hamburg
- I Love Models – Milano
- Wilhelmina – London
- Boss – Cape town